How do I increase the decimal numbers upto 5 decimal point Reckon hosted

Options
Byambaa
Byambaa Member Posts: 11
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am trying to enter in hourly wage and need to enter it in with up to 5 decimal places to that I get the correct amount to be used against a job.

I use Reckon hosted, but decimal places is only to 2.  I have been unable to find where to increase it to 5.

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Not possible to change the decimal places - if you need to create a new item (Addition or Other) and just enter the rounding amount to get the figure you want?
  • Byambaa
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Linda

Thank you for your reply.

I was watching a youtube video and the presenter was able to enter in with extra decimal places.  Mine will only allow two.

When doing salary we need to allocate per job and some jobs only might have for example  $91.87  split over $19 per hour which equals  4.8352   I am needing to have it to 4 or 5 decimal places for the amount to be correct.

Do you have any suggestions on what I can do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxZ1iN31naw&t=806s

H
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    That screen shot relates to leave accruals..Depending on the accrual option chosen you can get extra devimal places..but I don't believe its possible with pay rates? With your example..you could enter 4.83hrs x $19 and allocate to job X then on another line have another pay item called rounding where you also allocate to job X anorher 10c to get your 91.87?
  • Byambaa
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thanks