Is your accountant just wanting to view the data?
If so, alternatively they can just login using your RAH login credentials.
Shaz Hughes Dip(Fin) ACQ NSW, MICB
Reckon Accredited Professional Partner Bookkeeper / Registered BAS Agent (No: 92314 015)
Accounted 4 Bookkeeping Services
0422 886 003
If an auditor is requesting for QB file. “They want an accountant's copy“
(Note: only the administrator can do it)
To create an Accountant's Copy (.QBX)
- Go to the File menu, then select Send Company File.
- Select Accountant's Copy > Client Activities.
- If you want to save the file locally:
- Select Save File.
- Choose the appropriate location you want to save the file.
If you want to send the file using Accountant's Copy File Transfer (ACFT) service:
- Select Send to Accountant, then Next.
- Enter the dividing date, then Next.
- Enter your accountant's email address, your name, and your email address.
- Create and reenter a file transfer password for security. If needed, you can also include a note to your accountant.
- Select Send. QuickBooks will then close all windows.