How do I make a copy of my file in Reckon Hosted 2019 when I cannot backup?

Options
Roslyn_9745732
Roslyn_9745732 Member Posts: 102
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    First make sure the file you want to copy is closed by all users.  Using the floating toolbox - select the download option - then navigate to where you file is, right click on the file... press Ctrl+C on your keyboard... then go to where you want to copy the file and press Ctrl+V on your keyboard - WAIT.... it takes awhile for it to start copying - and you need to make sure its finished copying before you close the window...

Have you tried creating a backup with Verification turned off?  and then walking away from your computer and leaving it to finish the backup?
  • Roslyn_9745732
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks Linda.  No I haven't tried backing up with verification turned off.  Perhaps I should try this first.  How do I turn the verification off?  I've had a look and can't find how to turn it off!
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    when you start the backup process - one of the screens has an options button - this is where you click and you can choose location for backup file and also Full, Quick or No verification.

• Roslyn_9745732
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks for your help Linda.  I have been able to backup, rebuild and then verify and all seems ok now :)