How do I make our phone number display on the invoice header?

Anita_8363986
Anita_8363986 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
edited September 2018 in Reckon One
Our business details have been listed in the general settings but the invoice only displays th business name and ABN. How can I include the phone number?

Comments

• Geoff Bryant
    Geoff Bryant Member Posts: 54
    edited February 2017
    In the phone number field, you need to enter the area code then the phone number. If you only have a mobile number, then in the area code box, enter Mob then the number.
    If you are not sure just txt me on 0404040702 and I will be happy to call and help you out.
    I had the same problem.
    Cheers, Geoff.
  • Anita_8363986
    Anita_8363986 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Thanks for your help
  • Mars
    Mars Member Posts: 9

this doesnt work for my mobile as i cant have letters in the area code box.

When I print the invoice the number appears but not when I send it as an email

please help

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Are you able to include it in the company details, after the address, next line?

• Mars

Sorry not sure where you mean (in settings -> company details?

)

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Yes, I use Hosted so not sure how much scope you have to do this

• Mars

Sorry, not sure how this helps

• Mars

Let me rephrase what I need help with, maybe I wasn't clear.

When I print an invoice my mobile appears in the header (happy with that)

When I email an invoice my mobile does not appear in the header (not happy with that)

• Kris_Williams

I’m sorry I misread that it was only an email problem. I thought that putting it in a different section might solve the placement problem, even though it’s only a partial problem

• Mars

Any suggestions how I can fix the problem?

• Kris_Williams

No sorry, that’s all I have to offer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Mars

I just logged into Reckon One to test this out. I created an invoice and sent it to myself via email and in my case all header info that I have switched on appeared on the email invoice attachment.

I'll include my invoice settings below in a screenshot.

When you create the invoice does the template you are using for it have the 'Phone Number' setting enabled? You'll see below that I'm using the 'Products and Services Invoice' template and have the 'Phone Number' option toggled to YES whereas in other templates my settings may differ.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mars

Hi Rav,

managed to fix this for my invoices but no mobile coming up for my ESTIMATES.

Any suggestions