How do I manually update Quickbooks Easystart Lite 2012/13?

Options
Caitlin Davis
Caitlin Davis Member Posts: 6
I just activated it with help from customer service. The link for updating is incorrect in the software so it doesn't update. How can I find the manual updates for this software? Do they even exist?

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Caitlin,

Are you wanting to update to a current version?

If so you can call customer service to purchase a new version or Kevin or I can help to organise it for you?

You will receive a link to download the new software to install.

The links do not work as your version is still under QuickBooks or Quicken, and it has since been renamed to Reckon.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Caitlin Davis
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Thanks Sally and Kevin. I just thought like all software there would be updates, bug fixes etc...I guess not? 
    I guess it's okay to keep using the 2012/13 version?
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Caitlin,

Yes there are upgrades every year. You do have to pay for these upgrades though too.

I have a theory, if it ain't broke don't fix it!

So if the version you have does everything you want/need it to do, don't upgrade.

Just bear in mind if you get a new computer you will most likely need to upgrade then though!

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Caitlin Davis
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Okay. Thanks so much for your help!