How do I obtain a licence key for Payroll Premier 2018/2019?

Susan Byrn
Susan Byrn Member Posts: 1
edited July 2019 in Payroll Premier
How do I obtain a licence key for Payroll Premier 2018/2019? It was not upgraded last year (even though I had paid for it) & the download link has expired so I am unable to upgrade to 2019/2020 on my new laptop from the backup of my previous version. I have tried calling & have been on hold for an hour & a half, please help!!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Susan,
    Log into the Members Area on our website with your Customer ID & PIN, select Download Software on the left and from this page you'll be able to download software versions available to you and you'll also find your installation key code on the same page.

It will look like this example below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Helen Bowers
    Helen Bowers Member Posts: 97
    edited June 2019
    Helpful hint for uploading the EOFY reconciliation file. It may be beneficial to save the EOFY reconciliation file into a separate folder under EXPORT, before uploading to Reckon Portal. The first time I uploaded the file from the EXPORT folder, it said it could not be saved. So I made a new folder under EXPORT and redid the process and saved it there. All good, and after checking the file details I was able to successfully send it to the ATO..
  • ASHROCK HOLDINGS
    ASHROCK HOLDINGS Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    @Rav We need a Trial Licence Key for Payroll Premier 2018/19 so that we can upgrade 2017/18 files to 2018/19 and then to 2019/20? There isn't a trial key listed for 2018/19 under the priior trial versions it stops at 2017/18 version?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi there,
    I believe I might have responded to you over Facebook but just for anyone else with the same query, the 2018/19 trial version and key is available on our downloads page here - https://www.reckon.com/au/prior-versions-and-retail-downloads/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.