how do i reload reckon on a new computer

Don Sinclair
Don Sinclair Member Posts: 1

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Hi Don,
    Head over to our Members Area and login with your Customer ID & PIN. You'll have access to all the software versions available to you here which you can download & install.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jose Batres
    Jose Batres Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2019
    Hi Don
    I used Reckon one and I got a new computer, How can I installed in my new computer?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Jose,
    Reckon One is a cloud service which means that you don't install it locally on your PC. Instead you can access it very easily from any PC you wish simply by logging in here - https://portal.reckon.com/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jose Batres
    Jose Batres Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2019
    Hi Rav,
    Thank you for your response, I right click on the portal and pin on the desktop. Easy access.

I have  another question for you; I've purchased a computer using my own money (as a loan for the company) the company will pay me back monthly how can I claim the GST, from which account I have to pay to be able to claim the GST and which account do I have to use to pay the loan (eg. Director's loan account?).

Thanks again for your help.

Jose