How do I renew my licence - due to expire 2/11/18 - Reckon Personal 2016

• Question
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I have Reckon Personal Accounts 2016 and my licence is due to expire on 2/11/18.   I have not received an email to renew.   I can enter my online account but there is no reference to renewing my licence.  Clicking around the site I can clearly see my order history.  So the question is, how do I renew?
Photo of st

st

• 2,110 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Andrew Christie

Andrew Christie

• 1,160 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi st
Under menu path 'Help' you should have this option 'Renew or Upgrade Licence'
Andrew
Photo of st

st

• 2,110 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Andrew, 

That takes me to the same webpage when normally accessing from my Chrome browser.

I've re-read the page, seems like you can't directly pay from that webpage, it just gives the following, 

Renew your product or membership

Reckon issues invoices for renewable products and memberships about 21 days before expiration. These invoices are mailed to you.

Any unpaid renewal invoices issued to you in the last three months will be listed below.

Click on the See Details button below for further information, to pay online and/or to print the invoices for your records.

Please see below To pay via EFT 

Reckon Ltd
BSB: 012356
Account Number: 222031355

Please use your Customer ID or the invoice number as the reference.
There are no unpaid invoices in the list, that is empty.   

Yeah, it's nice having their bank account details, but what is the renewal fee?
Photo of Andrew Christie

Andrew Christie

• 1,160 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi again, I would then choose the phone option  1800 732 566. I had to use it yesterday and my enquiry was handled fairly quickly.
regards
Andrew
Photo of David

David

• 420 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Alternatively you can buy a new copy of PP2016 on Gumtree for less than the upgrade which will give you another two years of shares price updates. You won't get whatever changes are in the 2019 version but these are usually small or inconsequential.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/manly/software/reckon-personal-plus-2016-perpetual-license/119960299...
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.