How do I upgrade from Reckon accounts 2015 R1 to R2?

Options
Thermo-Glaze SA
Thermo-Glaze SA Member Posts: 1
edited July 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
How do I upgrade from Reckon Accounts Plus 2015 R1 to R2? After having a virus on the computer everything was wiped clean. I have re-installed Reckon Accounts 2014 (starter package) upgraded to R1 2015 however, the back up file I have is only compatible with R2. Any help is greatly appreciated? During the installation process all anti-virus was switched off.

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi.  Have you logged into your members area to look for the R2 upgrade?  I am aware that there is a Business Range 2015 R2 (full) version that is available for download but I guess that this might be dependent on your membership status.   John L G
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi there,

As John has mentioned above, access the Members Area, log in using your Customer ID & PIN. Click the Download Software option on the left > select the Reckon Accounts 2015 product > Next > Review the tax table update Upgrade Guide > Download the tax table update

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Danar Hadi
    Danar Hadi Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi, Sorry to resurrect such an old thread. One of my clients just updated their computer and needed to install Reckon 2015. We managed to install R1 and trying to install the tax update. However, everytime I click on the download link, it asks the ID and Pin, but then blank. No download, no option, no nothing?image

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Danar.  What I can see is that the 2015 R2 (full) version is available for download.  This is the R1 version plus tax update.  Can you see the R2 version?  If so, this is the version to download and install.  By doing this, you can dispense with the need to do the Tax update to the R1 version.
    John L G