How do I view and print previous years bank reconciliation reports in Accounts Plus 2017?

Tim Cross_7863345
Tim Cross_7863345 Member Posts: 25
edited August 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I go to Reports/Banking/Previous reconciliation but there is no drop down box to select the year I want and attempts to state date range do not work?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Hi Tim,

Are you able to post a screenshot of what options you're seeing when you head through the Reports > Banking > Previous Reconciliation path?

We just tested (although on 2016) and were given reports to select like this - 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi there Tim - this is one of the limitations of the Plus version - and hence the reduced cost of Plus - however, all is not lost - if you have access to an Accredited Partner or your Accountant is a Professional Partner - they should have a Premier version of Reckon - they can then open your datafile and all the previous bank reconciliations will be available for printing etc.  Regards Linda

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2017
    Ah! You're right Linda!

Sorry Tim, disregard my post as it turns out I tested on a different version altogether. Apologies!

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tim Cross_7863345
    edited April 2017
    Thank you Linda (and Rav). Clearly that is the problem. It really is false advertising to call this version Plus as the number of things you cannot do with it astounds me. What I consider basic functions are just not there. (mental note to self when renewal comes up!)
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited April 2017
    Hi Tim - there are 2 other versions above this one for Reckon Accounts - I believe the Plus just refers to Plus Payroll - which the Basic Accounting version does not have - Premier & Hosted have the extra things such as multi user, multi currency, advanced inventory, job costing & estimates etc, and obviously the statement reporting recall which you have discovered, but Plus is still a good option for a small business that needs payroll and doesnt have many other requirements.  The issue generally doesnt come up much for my Plus clients, if we really need to review old Bank Rec reports (other than the most recent one, which is always available) - I just open their file in my Premier version...  Cheers Linda
  • Karen Weaver
    Karen Weaver Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    I have the 2016 pro version and am not seeing this screen. I need to save and print reconciliation reports for all of 2017. Please help.
  • Tim Cross_7863345
    edited April 2018
    Hi Karen, I think you need to read the comments below for your answer as I sadly discovered. ( Linda Putland's comments)
  • John Austin
    John Austin Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2020
    If you go to reconcile window and put your ending balance to equal your beginning balance and then date it to the statement date you want a report of. Hit continue. As long as it shows zero hit the reconcile button and then it will allow you to print the report for that month. Repeat for each month you want.
  • Angie Gregory
    Angie Gregory Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    Yaaas, thanks John, you rock!
  • Vittorio Piacente_9639303
    Vittorio Piacente_9639303 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2020
    Hi John, on reckon 2013 can i get a yearly report?
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited August 2020
    That’s amazing, never knew that, thanks John