how do i zero my pay runs on my app to be able to re-enter on reckon desk top

Julie_10299330
Julie_10299330 Member Posts: 4
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
in need your help asap, 
really need to Zero my pay runs on app asap. so i can start  doing this on my Reckon desk top

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Julie

More information, the app is to send to STP for micro employers, you do the pays manually or non-integrated software and upload via app to ato.

Are you now trying to set up hosted back to 1July for the pays you have already done this financial year?
  • Julie_10299330
    edited November 2019
    Hi,
    At the moment we are doing the pays through Reckon Desktop and manually sending STP through the app. 
    As our staff numbers are climbing, I am wanting to no Send STP's on Reckon Desktop. 
    I have been on the phone to the Reckon help line for assistants. they have told me I need to zero all my totals on the app before I can re-enter them from YTD on my Reckon desktop. 
    They cannot assist or direct me on how I can zero the pay runs on the app.
    So I am needing your help to assist me with zeroing all my pay runs on my app.
    TIA
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Julie,
    You can do this in the app by creating an adjustment.
    Pay Run screen > blue + symbol > New Adjustment

For example, if you have submitted a total of $1000.00 gross pay, $100.00 tax & $25.00 super for Employee A you can 'zero' this creating an adjustment for -$1000.00 gross pay, -$100.00 tax and -$25.00 and send it through from the app.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Julie_10299330
    edited November 2019
    do I have to do this for each pay run or can I do it together as 1 adjustment?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    You can enter one adjustment for the TOTAL amount that has been sent through.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Julie_10299330
    edited November 2019
    Hi Rav,
    I am just doing my adjustments now. I cant seem to them for the total amount. so I am doing it employee at a time.
    could you please instruct me to be able to do it for the total of each run,
    Thanks