How do you give a new system Bank account a code

Justin Parry-Okeden
Justin Parry-Okeden Member Posts: 2
edited July 2018 in Reckon One
I've worked out how to create a new system generated bank account, but how do I allocate that new account an account codeimage

Comments

• Alan Dodd
    Alan Dodd Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2016
    Hi Justin,  I am wanting to know how to do this as well, but I did find a solution to putting the accounts in a particular order without using account codes.  Go to the chart of accounts and you will notice that there is a clickable link 'Reorganise your Asset Accounts" (under assets tab). Then click the expand list arrow next to bank accounts. You can then left click and hold to move the account in the list in the order that you require.  Cheers, Alan
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi guys,
    I've checked in with the Reckon One team around this query. Unfortunately at this point in time users are unable to assign an account code to a bank account or a credit card account.

However, this has been raised with the Reckon One development team to be available in a future release.

I'll update you when I receive any further information.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Justin Parry-Okeden
    Justin Parry-Okeden Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2016
    Thanks Rav
  • Jennie_9177729
    Jennie_9177729 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    I would like to be able to do this too.
  • Lan-Anh
    Lan-Anh Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2017

I would like to do this as well. Any update on this requested feature from your Dev team?

• Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited July 2018
    13/07/2018 Hi guys, Please submit your votes via the link below so we can get this into R1 https://ideas.reckon.com/ideas/RKN1-I-262 Cheers.