HOW TO CHANGE COMPANY DETAILS In the Reckon Portal of STp

Sarah Jean
Sarah Jean Member Posts: 4
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I need to change the company details like the contact person and email address in the reckon customer portal of STp but i cannot do that on the sites.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Sarah,
    Do you mean the details in the Reckon Portal account itself?

The details of the STP entity is pulled from the ABR as Kev has mentioned however if you want update the PORTAL account details, this can be done through your Profile settings. See the screenshot below for an example.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sarah Jean
    Sarah Jean Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav, 

I try that also but when I log in again the details won't change it. 
  • Helen Poggio
    Helen Poggio Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    I am having exactly the same issue.
  • E-Lan
    E-Lan Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Me too. I updated, but still not reflecting

• Tony West
    Tony West Member Posts: 26

Same problem.

Sold my business need to change email address on reckon customer portal (STP) urgently

Keeps reverting back to original address and I do not receive the verification request

Tony

• austech_structural
    austech_structural Member Posts: 15

I am having the same poroblem and absolutely need this resolved! Sold beg April this year and have been trying to find a solution to this ever since!!!!!New owners are unable to load up any STP reporting info. Its just unacceptable! I have tried talking to Tech support who have no idea what I am telling them and are answering a whole different question unrelated to what I am saying. Im sorry but I cant understand what the tech people are saying and they cant understand me!!!! This is sooooo bad when we are dealing with Payroll/ATO reporting issues.

• austech_structural

PS Hi Tony, was your issue resolved? Regards, Sue

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

@austech_structural

From what I recall we went over the process you'll need to follow in your other thread here. Where are things at for you following that?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• austech_structural
    edited August 2022

Hi Rav, sorry for the late reply. I tried the process you recommended and was unable to complete as it said username (email address) already exists. I have instead created a new account via the link you sent me with the new company's email adress and am waiting to meet with the new owner to see if we can complete the setup. I did contact support, spent the best part of prob 3 hours on the phone, had the call drop out twice and left my details with the third person who was to contact the second person who I got the furthest with......haven't heard back. I had enormous difficulty trying to explain what was the problem. The first person told me to back up my company file to a stick then put it on another computer then asked if that solved the problem. I said no😫 and tried to explain again before the line dropped out. The second person had much better English and I think? could grasp the problem but the line dropped out again. The third person I could barely understand but I left my details and the name of the second person who they were going to get to contact me. That was over a week ago and so far no contact. I dont mean to be rude but the developers/support team need much better english. It is so frustrating for both them and us. A problem cannot be solved if you cannot be sure it is being understood.😒The new owners have had the same trouble in getting an issue with Payroll exporting understood and have been not offered a solution just a workaround which I had suggested just to get things imported to Accounts until they could contact support.