How to change hours worked in scheduled payroll

Skye Eaton
Skye Eaton Member Posts: 11
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hello,

I need to change the number of hours assigned to an employee in a scheduled payroll and save the change - I can make the change (type 24 instead of 18 for hours worked) each time I process the payroll, but I cannot see where I can change this in the schedule in order to not have to amend it every time I run payroll. Is anyone able to please tell me where this change is made, and how to do it?
Thank you

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2020
    Just a guess, have you changed it in the employee's individual details?
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Skye.  I am not aware that there is anywhere that you can set up a figure for standard hours for somebody being paid by the hour.  Rather, my experience is that whatever you change the hours to, for the current pay, those same hours will be sitting there the next time that run the pays.  That is again my experience with running pays today.
    John L G
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited March 2020
    You are totally correct John, I should have known better than to make a blanket statement
  • Skye Eaton
    Skye Eaton Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2020
    Oh thank you everyone - hopefully after I do the next pay run the new hours will populate