How to change the email address for a company on STP app

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
Hi,
I have registered two different companies with one email address but i can only use the app for one of the companies. I have tried to register with a different address but when i then select the second company it says it already registered and to try logging in.
Is there a way to delete the email address linked to the company so i can register it again correctly? Thank you
Photo of Amy

Amy

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,876 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Amy,
Its not possible to register two different app accounts with the same email address so I'm guessing there's been a typo in one of them to make it slightly different to the other which is why its giving you trouble now.
I can check it though, can you let me both of the ABN's you've registered to the app and also confirm if the email address you've used on the app is the same one on this Community account.
Photo of Amy

Amy

Hi Rav,
Thank you for your reply.
ABN; 87 161 037 476 is registered with amy.buckingham@bridges.com.au and working correctly.
ABN; 86 722 168 450 i tried to register with this email (amyleggett81@gmail.com) but it says its already registered so I am not sure if i originally registered it to my other address but there was a spelling  mistake or something.
I would like to register the second ABN to my gmail account as the other one is working fine.
Thank you
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,712 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the details Amy.
Ok, I've had a look and yep there's a really small difference in the two email addresses. The one under 86 722 168 450 is registered under amy.buckingham@bridges.com ie. without the .au at the end.

I've deleted that erroneous account now so just go ahead and login to the app with the amyleggett81@gmail.com email address and you'll be able to register the ABN to the app under it.
Photo of Amy

Amy

Awesome, all fixed. Thank you so much for your help.