How to correct payrun already sent

Options
Jenny Kim
Jenny Kim Member Posts: 9
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
Hi

I posted a week ago, but haven't received any response yet.

I sent payrun but found that one employee should not be included in all payruns.
I removed him from the payrun which already sent. And then I just submit payrun event to the ATO. The ATO have received original payrun and updated payrun.

So I want to remove the original pay event (ATO receipt number : fe4cc350-c860-11e9-8175-67d303b9ecce@reckon.com).

In addition, other payruns also need to be updated. If I remove the employee from payruns, which option should I select (send update is right option?)?

Thakns in advance.

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Jenny

I will admit I don't run reckon one payroll, however the principle is the same.

Not sure why you need to remove someone from the pay run?

The ato uses the YTD figures on the last report lodged up until you lodge the eofy final report it then uses the last YTD received for each employee as their payment summaries.

If you are trying to remove an employee altogether as an employee and from all STP reports, then the best option I can think of is you will need to bring the employee back to nil (not delete yet) when he is back to nil update the last stp report with him in it wil the nil YTD balances.

This will tell the aTO his YTD is nil.

You may not be able to delete the employee because of transactions, but you can make them inactive.

If you have any issues email me Kim@kwikbooks.com.au
  • Gu John
    Gu John Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi,

1. Go to day to day > make payment > delete all payments pertaining to the pay runs in question

2. Go payroll > pay runs > delete pay runs that already sent ( the original pay run you sent it to ATO auto- delete)

3. Recreate the pay run

4. re-send to ATO

I hope above info would be of help