how to create a delivery note

Tanya_9117636
Tanya_9117636 Member Posts: 2
edited February 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi

Hoping someone is able to help me. I am using Reckon Premier 2016 and have been using it for over a year now. One company that we deal with has advised us that we need to instead of sending a copy of the invoice to their stores that we must sent a delivery note or packing slip however I can not find a way to produce one in our Reckon package. Is is possible to create one otherwise I am going to have to look at alternatives and I really don't want to do that!

Thanks!

Comments

• Gillian_8166819
    Gillian_8166819 Member Posts: 89
    edited February 2018

Hi Tanya,

Open an invoice, at the top there is a print button with dropdown. Click the dropdown and you will find a packing slip.

In the templates list you will find the delivery note template - you can modify this if you wish. If you do modify and create a new template......you then need to go to the Edit/preferences/sales & customers/company preferences and select the template you wish to be the default template for packing slip that you want to use for printing.

Gillian

• Tanya_9117636
    Tanya_9117636 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    Thank you Gillian! I cannot believe how easy that was!

I really appreciate your assistance.

Tanya
  • Gillian_8166819
    Gillian_8166819 Member Posts: 89
    edited May 2017
    welcome
  • Leigh Wolinski
    Leigh Wolinski Member Posts: 35
    edited February 2018
    Hi Guys, this is exactly what I am looking for. Now I have been searching for quite some time, and seem to be unable to find the "packing note" option. If I hover over print, nothing. If I click print, well....it prints to screen (as one would think) Please, tell me where this packing slip button that they speak of is....
  • Leigh Wolinski
    Leigh Wolinski Member Posts: 35
    edited February 2018
    I am unable to find option within the  print button. Please help.