How to edit new employees' YTD figure?

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
Hi,
I just downloaded a Reckon STP app and I am entering my business information. When I was creating new employee files it was asking me the gross pay/tax and super etc. YTD figure for period starting 01/07/2019. It was meant to be 0 but I entered some figures in mistakenly. Now I can not change it anymore.

Can the admins please contact me and teach me how to re-set up the employees? I need to get this right before I start the first pay run of the financial year. Thank you!
Photo of Feiyuan

Feiyuan

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Joseph Li

Joseph Li

• 1,492 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
A -ve adjustment should fix it.
Photo of Linda Hackett

Linda Hackett

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
The ato reported amount is correct but the employees my gov income statement is incorrect. If i put through an adjustment, the ato amount will be wrong.
Photo of Joseph Li

Joseph Li

• 1,492 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
The STP Reporting in Business Portal does not show YTD figures. The income statement in myGov includes YTD figures. The adjustment is to correct the YTD figures. The adjustment appears as an update event with no figures in the STP Reporting in Business Portal.
Photo of Caren Rogers

Caren Rogers

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have been reading so many posts about this, and the answers don't seem to be helping me. What am I missing? Please, can someone explain how to just adjust the YTD amounts in my app (I haven't sent anything to the ato yet, so I don't need to send them an adjustment

Photo of Penny Scott

Penny Scott

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I am still unsure how to correct This? I need a full explanation please:)  Any help appreciated.

Photo of Felicity Wang

Felicity Wang

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have exactly the same problem, and could not find a solution.  Is there any admin of this app?