How to enter extra hours as normal pay ?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
I have a Parmanent part time employee with standard 24hours per week but with flexible working hours condition, meaning she can go over 24 hours. Should I just change the 24 to 32 inside the payment schedule? I am just concerned that there will be an stp error in reporting?
Photo of am


  • 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • concern

Posted 11 months ago

  • 1
Photo of John Graetz

John Graetz

  • 29,124 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi am.  If you have set up the employee to be paid by the hour, with an hourly pay rate, it is a simple matter to change the hours input for that pay.  Not sure why you think that this might generate an STP error.  STP reporting is based on what happened for the current pay period and has nothing to do, as such, with any other prior payroll period.
John L G