How to find the rest pay slips?

Hans Zhuang
Hans Zhuang Member Posts: 7
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I completed a payroll on 30 December 2015 for 77 employees on Reckon Hosted. But there are only 41 pay slips in the system ready to be sent. Now three days after I still cannot find the rest 36 pay slips. Does anyone know how to find them? Or just delay because of the public holiday at the new year? Thanks.

Comments

• Shannon Sciuto
    Shannon Sciuto Member Posts: 98
    edited February 2018
    Hi Hans, there's a few reasons why this might be happening. Were they all for the same pay run? Have you checked the date range when preparing the payslips? If the employee is set to receive the payslip by print then they will only show up to be printed. If they are set to email you need to go into the email payslip a function. Hope that helps!
  • L Childs
    L Childs Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2018
    Hi
    As above check to make sure that you have selected Both in the Employee record on the Address and Contact Tab and that they have an email address.

• Hans Zhuang
    Hans Zhuang Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2016
    Thank you Shannon and Childs, I go to the employee information page and select the pay slip way for "Both". Then they all present. One more question is, sometimes I accidentally point on other place when sending pay slip by e-mail. Then the e-mail with "send" button of the dialog is gone. Just "Going Online" is left and no matter how many time I click "STOP", it is still there. Do you know how to solve it?