How to get invoices in date order on the statements?

Tanah_9298852
Tanah_9298852 Member Posts: 7
edited August 2018 in Reckon One
I cannot figure out how to get the invoices on the statements that I am producing to be in date order, to be honest it looks VERY bad, if you don't have a statement in order. I'm using Reckon one. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Comments

• Shisir
    Shisir Alumni Posts: 230
    edited August 2018

Hi Tanah

Thank you for bringing the issue up. It appears that if there are more than two transactions for the same customer on the same date, the sorting order on the statement is broken.

The issue has been reported to our product management and hope will be soon rectified.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards

Shisir

• Tanah_9298852
    Tanah_9298852 Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2017
    Thanks for the reply Shisir. 

However even if the same customer has no transactions on the same date the sorting is still broken. Its more like if the customer has more than two invoices in general the sorting is out of order. 

Is this something you have heard of as well? And do you have a timeframe for when this would be fixed? Thanks again. 
  • Shisir
    edited October 2017

Thanks for the update Tanah,

Yes, you are correct, I could replicate on the situation where there are no duplicate transactions too. I have passed this info on to PM.

Unfortunately, I do not have ETA on this yet.

Regards

Shisir

• Shisir
    edited November 2017
    HI Tanah,

Just to inform you that this issue of Statement not appearing in order has now been resolved.

Regards

Shisir