How to include a note on one page only of a payslip?

Gemma
Gemma Member Posts: 60
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have been asked to adjust the payslip template to include a note regarding casual loading however I only want the note to appear on one page, preferably the last page of a payslip.  Some payslips for employees are multiple pages. My question is twofold: 

1.  Is it possible to create a payslip template that is set up as two pages?  Currently the template is only one page and I couldn't see a way to adjust an existing template to add another page. If I could add another page permanently I would add the comment to this page. 

2. Is it is possible to create a payslip template where the comment is only printed on one page and not every page of the payslip? I have played around already to include a free text field with the comment however it prints on every page of the payslip, where I want it to only print on one page. 

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2020
    I dont think there is a solution to your question Gemma - the information appears in the header and so will repeat on each page - but I am curious as to what type of business has payslips that cover 2 pages!  :)
  • Gemma
    Gemma Member Posts: 60
    edited July 2020
    Thanks Linda. We work in oil and gas contracting and have many payroll items.