How to lodge Annual Payment summary report

Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
edited July 2020 in Reckon One
I can create this report and it agrees with the payment summaries but how can I lodge it? The video for finalisation doesn’t mention this report at all, so I guess it’s a legacy of pre STP perhaps and not necessary

Comments

• Felicity Bleckly_10462754
    Felicity Bleckly_10462754 Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2020
    There's a menu item STP eofy. I haven't don't it but surely you can lodge through that
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited June 2020
    Yes I did and that’s what the video tutorial said, I had no problem. Then I saw questions some people were raising about the Annual report and wondered if I had missed something 
  • Herb Chin
    Herb Chin Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2020
    Hi Kris, Did you get any further with your query?
    Like you, I was able to generate the Annual Payment summary report - and it actually created a "EmpDupe" file. There does not seem to be any functionality that enables us to submit this file to the ATO. Can someone please advise?
  • Kris_Williams
    edited July 2020
    No you only need to lodge the EOFY finalisation file, and that has been working as it should after some people looking at their MyGov account, income statement, correct figures now say Tax Ready
  • Herb Chin
    Herb Chin Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2020
    Thanks. If that is the case, be helpful if Reckon clarified this and amended its software to stop the creation of this redundant file.
  • Kris_Williams
    edited July 2020
    I guess it’s still necessary for people who may not be using STP yet