how to process ird report which is readable

Amy Mao
Amy Mao Member Posts: 3
i was trying to process IRD report in the payroll center, but the report generated is in the notebook format and i can't read it,can someone tell me what i did wrong? or how to do it properly?

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Hi Amy.  Is this a Reckon Accounts Business range question or something to do with Reckon One?  I have never heard of an IRD report in the Business range.
    John L G
  • glendaveale
    glendaveale Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    John, think it is a NZ issue

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Amy,

Have you been able to generate this report in a different manner previously?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Amy Mao
    edited March 2018
    Hi, John

I had nz premier version, and it is for business. thanks
  • Amy Mao
    edited March 2018
    Hi,Rav

I have never able to generate this report in a way that it can be read.
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Thanks, Amy.  ?I have now become aware that this is a NZ issue.
    John L G
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Amy,
    I've been in touch with the NZ team in relation to your thread and a support member will be giving you a call today.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Esta Wild
    Esta Wild Alumni Posts: 1 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2018
    Hi Amy, I have tried to contact you this afternoon, could you please call me on 0800 447 292

Thank You
    Esta