How to reactivate my Quickbooks when I am out of Australia. I emailed customerservice but still no response

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
could no longer use my quickbooks yet could not get a licence key to update and I am using quickbooks outside of Australia. 
Photo of Nenette Joaquin

Nenette Joaquin

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of narelle harvey

narelle harvey

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

that is not good for all .

We pay a lot of money for our quicken programs.

It will make us all think twice about repurchasing.

Regards Narelle Harvey

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Nenette, if you are yet to receive a response to your email feel free to email me at Community@Reckon.com with your customer ID and I will pass your email on. Should you require immediate assistance give our head office a call on +612 9577 5000 and they will patch you through to our customer service team.
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 52,976 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Narelle as you have found the online confirmation doesn't work any longer because Reckon have lost the use of the Quicken domain name. Mirko is this going to be fixed?
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Kevin, it is being looked into to. We are looking at alternatives as a simple redirect would not work. We're looking to ease the burden by delivering something which will by pass the need to call, as it is not idle for the customer or ourselves. ^Mirko
Photo of Nenette Joaquin

Nenette Joaquin

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Mirko Thank you for the information and now I got my licence and my quickbooks is now activated
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 52,976 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Nice work Mirko. Can we be informed when this is fixed?