how to remove and reallocate a payment in prior years

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
I'm trying to clean up our accounts receivable, and i have a Credit Card payment that has been allocated wrongly from 2012. How would i be able to reverse and reallocate correctly in this financial period?
Photo of Alison


  • 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!