How to set the new customised invoice as the default invoice when opening the invoice screen

Bill Spedding
Bill Spedding Member Posts: 7
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have made up a customised invoice to suit my needs, but when the invoice screen is selected, the default is to the Reckon Service Invoice and not my customised SERVICE INVOICE, i then have to select the customised invoice from a drop down list

Comments

• Gail Friday Office Solutions
    Gail Friday Office Solutions Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    The templates always show in alphabetical order so if you use more than one template ensure is named with a word nearest to A or use numbering. If the only template used then just make all the ones you don't use inactive as cannot delete the Reckon templates
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017

Hi Bill,

Pressing Save & New is the key.

When you create an invoice, select the correct template, then click save & new. It will then remember that template for the future.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Bill Spedding
    edited February 2015
    Thank You. Problem sorted!
  • Bill Spedding
    edited February 2015
    Thank You. Problem sorted!
  • Rebecca_7630369
    Rebecca_7630369 Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    For the new financial year 19-20 we have started a new company as we had mistakes in the old system so we have started from scratch. We have a new invoice template but it's not saving when we 'Save & New' or have it alphabetical. It's still picking up it's own. Any other ways to change the default on invoices??? We changed Purchase Orders without a problem. Thanks