Just wonder if there is a way to show Each Payment / Deposit paid on the Customer Tax Invoices besides the lump sum figure when Balance Due is selected in the Footer Section when Customising the Invoice template?
Hi Sue & Peter
You can add the "Payments/Credits" field to the template (on the "Footer" tab of the template's "Additional Customisation" window, above the "Balance Due") which will show the total payments applied.Unfortunately, individual payments can't be automatically displayed on an invoice. However, you could create a report for this, modify it & memorise for re-use when required. To find the relevant transactions:
- Go to the "Advanced" tab of your "Find" screen (Edit > Find in the toolbar menu)
- In the Filter box, select "Name" & enter/select the applicable customer in the dropdown list
- Again in the Filter box, select "Transaction Type" & (assuming all your customer payments have been entered via this) select "Payment" from the dropdown list.
- If applicable, select the "Date" filter also & modify accordingly
- Scroll down in the Filter box & select "Detail Level" then select the "Summary only" option
- Once you have the payments summarised, click on the "Report" button to turn your search into a report. (If necessary, you can then tweak this report further by clicking on the "Modify Report" button & editing the display & text formats. You can give it a meaningful name via the "Header/Footer" tab)