How to 'Undo a Payrun'?

Matthew Smith_9687267
Matthew Smith_9687267 Member Posts: 6
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
We are using Reckon Hosted and are in the process of setting up Reckon for Jobkeeper (commencing in May).

As we have already processed our May pays, I understand that we need to undo the last payrun and add the necessary JobKeeper codes (as per the JobKeeper payments FAQs) however, I cannot find anything on how you actually "undo a payrun". Is there a process listed somewhere which I can follow or could someone outline what I need to do to "undo a payrun"?  

Comments

• Alexander McKeown
    Alexander McKeown Reckon Staff Posts: 201 Reckon Staff
    edited May 2020
    Dear Matthew,
    In Hosted, you don't need to undo pay runs - pay runs can be modified by:
    Going to the Employee Center > selecting the Employee > finding the pay on the right-hand-side of the Employee Center > right-clicking and editing transaction > open the paycheque details > unlocking the net pay.
    Once you have done this, a payslip can be modified to have additional items added in or taken away. Just make sure to press OK, save & close your work before leaving the area to ensure the pay run stays modified.
  • glendaveale
    glendaveale Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    You don’t need to undo the pay run just edit them. Open paycheque and unlock it. Then make the necessary changes and save. If there is a difference in the net pay you will need to pay this to each employee. Then the file needs to be reloaded to stp.
  • Matthew Smith_9687267
    Matthew Smith_9687267 Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2020
    Great. Thankyou for both of your responses. Very helpful.