How to uninstall Home & Business

Carljh
Carljh Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
I was trialling Home & Business to see if I had fewer problems than PP 2019.  I originally was using it on my old PC as I didn't want to have it on the same computer as PP.  PP 2019 was working OK initially on my new PC and then I started to experience problems and reinstalled it twice until I got a message saying it couldn't find a valid licence.  I then installed Home & Business on the new PC  and got the same message. I ended up getting  a new installation key from Reckon and everything was working fine and it came up as PP 2019, even got rid of a problem that I have had to put up with for years where if I minimised the program, I ended up with bits and pieces of the program all over my desktop.  All was fine until I found One Step Update was no longer working.  I read on another thread that somebody had the same problem and was told to run it as administrator which I did and the update was working again but it was not PP that came up but Home & Business.  When I checked the icons all they say is Reckon Accounts 2018 (I had uninstalled PP 2018 with Revo Uninstaller).  There is only the one Reckon program in my installed applications list and that is Reckon Accounts 2019.  How do I get rid of Home & Business before the trial expires as if I do another uninstall I am going to be back to square one again?

Comments