How can I customise the bill entry screen

Trevor Watson
Trevor Watson Member Posts: 61
edited February 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

I'd like to be able to customise the bill entry screen, specifically to have the supplier part# display. Is there a way to do this?

I'm using RA2014.

Comments

• Ifti
    Ifti Reckon Staff Posts: 258 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2019
    Hi Trevor,

Unfortunately Bills screen/template isn't customizable but Customer Invoice screen is. It indeed is a great feature to have and will make things easier for you and other users.

You can suggest this as a new feature for future releases by going through Help > Suggest New Feature and that goes straight to our developers.

Thanks.

Ifti
  • Trevor Watson
    edited May 2014
    Thanks Ifti - I'll do that.
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Trevor, Personally, i have been thinking about getting this Bill Screen entry modified, so that we can enter some additional information as you have requested. Few more people have been requesting this with us,we can create a add on screen for bill entry , with additional  fields to enter . In items, you can create 5 defined custom fields , where you can enter  your parts no, etc, and we can pull this info and automatically fill in the bill screen. or you can enter any thing within the required  field. you can also pull this part  by report filter. 

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Trevor Watson
    edited October 2014
    Can you explain more how this works please, Chandra
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Trevor, give me a call please tommorrow, i will go through with you on :0407068942
    problem is you , do you have hosted or desktop, we can desktop , however, in next 4- 6 months we should be fully ready with our own hosting of Enterprise, then , we can provide this add on screen. call me , we can discuss.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited December 2016
    I am currently using Reckon Premier 2015 (waiting on another program to be upgraded before we can upgrade to RAP2016).
    Can you please let me know if the bills template has been modified to allow customised columns. I need to access the Other 1 and Other 2 fields in suppliers. I can use them in PO but not Bills.
    This is very very frustrating.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Hi Debonair,

I've just had a look into this and unfortunately it doesn't look like this is available as yet. 

I'll nudge our Product folks and see if there is any indication of this being included in the near future.

Will keep you posted

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited December 2016
    Great thanks RAV. I have also put in a request for this today.