how can I delete all open purchase orders?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Purchase orders which have never been deleted - years worth need to be removed but cannot work out how to delete the list except for individually

Photo of Maggie Davey

Maggie Davey

• 70 Points

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

• 27,530 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Maggie,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Unfortunately you can only delete Purchase Orders individually.

Our Data Services Unit does have a way of bulk removing Purchase Orders.  However, this is a paid service.  

See their website at 
http://home.reckon.com.au/support/Home/ReckonSupport/ReckonDataServices.aspx
and Request a Service to obtain a quote.  

regards,
John

Photo of Ashok Kumar

Ashok Kumar

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

We received goods in full and used purchase order for that and if we look the purchase order, it is showing “Received in Full” but not ticked “Closed” and we could not change it to tick the “Closed”.

When we run the report of open purchase order, the purchase order is shown in the list.

I would appreciate if you could advise how to fix the problem so that purchase order may be closed and should not appear in the open purchase order report.
Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

• 27,530 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Ashok,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

A Purchase Order will become closed after the Bill created from it is paid.  The Closed option on the Purchase Order is greyed out and will disappear on the payment of the bill.  It will also disappear from the Open Purchases Orders Report.

Hope this helps.

regards,
John
(Edited)
Photo of Ashok Kumar

Ashok Kumar

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
The bill created is paid even then the closed option is not ticked and it appears on report of open purchase order
Photo of Rebecca

Rebecca

• 908 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Ashok,

Did you get an answer as I'm having the same problem. Can I just delete the Purchase Order even though the Bill attached has been paid? Did this cause problem with your system?

Thanks
Rebecca

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.