How can I get my reports to show the gross amount (including GST)?

Options
Mithila Wakista
Mithila Wakista Member Posts: 4
How can I get my reports to show the gross amount (including GST)? There is no option in the Account Prefernces that I can find in Reckon Home & Business 2013.

Comments

• Mustafa
    Mustafa Alumni Posts: 52
    edited June 2019
    Options

Hi Mithila,

Welcome to the Reckon Community and thank you for your question.

Unfortunately you cannot have your reports (Profit & Loss) displaying amount including GST in Reckon Accounts Home & Business 2013.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers
    Mustafa

• Mithila Wakista
    Mithila Wakista Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2014
    Options

Hi Mustafa

Thank you for the response.

Do you have any suggestions (any other reports etc) on how I might be able to get this information rather than having to go into individual items? Basically I would like to see for the last year how much I've spent on a particularly category including GST.

Thanks

Mith

• Mustafa
    Mustafa Alumni Posts: 52
    edited December 2015
    Options

Hi Mith,

The reports are Net basis only in RA Home & Business 2013.  You can only see a breakup of Net/Tax/Gross by drilling down from a P&L Report.  

Our Business Range will give you the flexibility you seek.  See our  website at    http://www.reckon.com/ for more details.

If you are only interested in the totals for a particular category then go to Reports > Spending > Spending by Category.  This report shows the net amount, but if the one tax code was used on all the transactions, then the Gross Amount will be 10% higher. 

Cheers
    Mustafa

• Clover Melville
    Clover Melville Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2017
    Options
    1. How do you pull up a report for GST reporting with the G1 Total including gst in it ?
    My clients do not want to add it i.e. net + gst 
    2. How do you choose 'cash' reporting' without changing the accrual method for accounting in the company informantion ?