- Click the Add a book button
- Decide on a name for your book and select the industry that best describes your business (scroll to the bottom of the page for Tax tracking and Accounting Method options) and click continue.
- Reckon One will automatically choose accounts based on the industry type you selected in the previous step. Here you can decide which accounts you do and don't need by ticking or un-ticking the corresponding boxes. Click the + sign in front of the account name to show sub-accounts. Click Continue.
- Choose the start date of your file (generally this would be the first day of the current financial year) and click continue.
- Add your Bank and Credit Card accounts. Click the Add another account button to add multiple cards. Click Continue
- Here you'll be given an option to add additional information for your business.
- Click on Save and finish to complete the setup of your book.
You'll be automatically redirected to the main page where you'll be see your newly created book.
Need more help? Start your own conversation!
There are no replies.