How do I to transfer my expenses to cheques?

NoCruncher
NoCruncher Member Posts: 7
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Im using EasyStart 2014. I only just started a company file. I got 12 transactions I put in. I want to write cheques instead because it is apparently easier to do with GST. Can I just delete the 12 rows of expenses or can I transfer them. Or should I just delete the whole account and start all over again?

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey NoCruncher, welcome to the Reckon Community. You are able to delete the transactions and re-input them as cheques, this will not have any adverse affects. Thanks, Mirko
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017

Hi NoCruncher,

If you actually go into the Register (presumably where you have been entering the transactions), if you then double click in that row or press CTRL + E it will actually open as a cheque and then you can just enter your tax code!

So no need to re-enter!

Just be careful that when adding the NCG or CAG codes it will most likely add GST to your transaction so if you click Amounts include Tax at the bottom of the screen that will help you.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh

sally@samsolutions.com.au