HTTP 500 Error on Chrome, Opera and Microsoft Edge.

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
I have been trying to log into our accounts page but I keep on getting the ( HTTP 500 error That’s odd... the website can’t display this page The site may be under maintenance or could have a programming error. )  I have tried clearing the cache and restarting the browser. I have tried on Chrome, Opera and Microsoft Edge, and never had a problem before yesterday. 
Photo of Kylie Lomman

Kylie Lomman

• 184 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 61,090 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Kylie,
Where does this occur? When you trying to launch Accounts Hosted 2018 or when trying to just get to the login page itself?

If its the latter, are you accessing the Hosted login page from this URL? - https://hosted.reckon.com
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 61,090 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Kylie,
That appears for an incorrect user name or password on the QBW file. I'd double check the details that are being input or ask the Administrator to reset the password
Photo of Kylie Lomman

Kylie Lomman

I emailed you the last email I received from Reckon re passwords.  This is one I have been using.  I have finished for today but will keep checking on here to see if there is any solutions. 
Photo of Kylie Lomman

Kylie Lomman

Well seeing as I am the administrator until Ian is back from leave I will have to try and figure it out myself then.
Photo of Kylie Lomman

Kylie Lomman

And here we are back to the same problem.  
Kylie, the User Name & Password on the screenshot you've uploaded will not be the same as your Hosted login. 

The Hosted login is to access Reckon's server(s) (online) only 

The Company File login (as per your screenshot) is whatever the user(s) - Ian or yourself? - have set up. 
NB The "Admin" User is there by default but the password - if any - is again, what the User has set up.  The user may have set up multiple "Users" with their own logins (& optional access limitations) but these are ALL Company File logins only & are completely separate to the initial Reckon Accounts Hosted Login.

I hope you've been able to resolve this via your other thread