Huge issues with restoring backed-up data

Options
Margot
Margot Member Posts: 33

We ceased purchasing upgrades after the acquisition of Reckon
Accounts 2018, having been a long-time user of QuickBooks/Reckon products.  I was told at the time that if we ever needed to access data it would be possible, as long as no changes were required in the process.

We recently purchased a floppy disc drive to enable access of some VERY old data (2003).  Today I’ve had great help from Technical Support who got me to a certain point, including sending a trial version of 2007-08 with an acquisition code.  That worked fine to a point, then no further. 

I called Technical Support again, to be told I don’t qualify for their help .. and to ask the Community!  So .. here I am!!

I’ve just reinstalled that program, as an error message had come up which I then lost and forgot.  That error message is ...

Can anyone help me further?  I'll be extremely grateful for ANY help.  I've spent ALL morning on this .. and feel it's been thoroughly wasted.  I'm running out of time for this particular "project" to be completed, for which the data is required.

I should add that this was the window that came up before the step above:  image

Comments