I am attempting to log into my existing account & am unable to do so. The account is for Sacred Heart Parish Preston ID 9172939875.

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
STP login details
Photo of Peter Constable

Peter Constable

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,250 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Peter,
Is that an ABN you've listed in your title? Unfortunately, I can't locate it. Can you double check please?

Also, what is happening when you attempt to login to the app? Are you signing in with the original email address & password used when the app account was first registered?
Photo of Peter Constable

Peter Constable

Hi Rav,
The number that I listed is the Software ID number that was generated when I registered the account.
The ABN is 69493874642.
I am logging in using the original email address and password.
I am then entering the ABN of the organisation and I am being told that I am already registered.
I then attempt to log in again & it takes me to the ABN screen again.
Regards,
Peter
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me Peter.
Ok, I've had a look at your ABN registration and I can see that its already registered in the app just over a week ago approx.
The registration is not under the same email address that your Community account is under (if that's what you're using to login right now) but rather a completely different one. Do you have any other email addresses that you may have used to sign up?
Photo of Peter Constable

Peter Constable

Yes Rav,
I have used the organisation’s email address: preston@cam.org.au
Regards,
Peter
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Great thanks Peter, I see what's happened now.
Basically when you first created the app account you've used slightly misspelled the email address; its essentially the same email address you've listed above but rather than @cam.org.au you've listed it as preston@cam.otg.au

Because you haven't sent any submissions for the ABN yet, I've deleted the ABN registration and the erroneous account. You'll be able to register your ABN now in the correct app account under preston@cam.org.au

Photo of Peter Constable

Peter Constable

Thanks Rav,
I’m all thumbs when it comes to typing & I can see now how I made the mistake.
Regards,
Peter