I am getting HTTP ERROR 500. Is Reckon Accounts Hosted down at the moment?

Sue Shaul
Sue Shaul Member Posts: 3
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I am continually getting "This page isn’t working hosted-connectv82.reckon.com is currently unable to handle this request."  I have tried "Logging off Remote Sessions", logged off Reckon and restarted my browser but the problem is still persisting.  I have done the Test your internet speed and it gave me a good result so I think my internet connection is good.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Sue,
    Hosted is up and running at the moment. Which browser were you using when you run into this message? 

Does the same thing happen if you try on a different browser?

I know this might be a tad inconvenient but can you please try changing your Hosted login password and confirm if that results in you being able to launch Hosted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sue Shaul
    edited July 2018
    I have still been unsuccessful in getting onto Hosted in Chrome but have tried Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 and have successfully logged on.
  • Sue Shaul
    edited July 2018
    Thank you for a solution to my problem.  Do you know if I will be able to successfully use Chrome again in the future?