i am having problem in moving my subscriptions from Reckon Accounts home and business 2017 to Reckon

natalia Min
natalia Min Member Posts: 3
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
i am having problem in moving my subscriptions from Reckon Accounts home and business 2017 to Reckon One. I do not need to migrate my file but it seems that the process is like infinite loops. no one can help me with this. very frustrating. the steps that the migration team want me to do is not available in my Reckon Account Personal and Business 2017. they want me to click "file" then "utilities" then export which is not shown on my Reckon Account.

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Natalia

I am not familiar with home & business, what are your choices under 'file operations'.

I am not sure if the backups are compatible, as in backup one and restore to the other, this is a long shot.
  • Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019

The information you were given is for Reckon Accounts Business - not Home & Business.  You need to click on File > Export.  Before you do that though, and depending on what version you are using, you may have to first click on Ctrl + Shift + Z to bring up the QIF File option under File > Export.

Hope that works!

Regards, Robyn Kelly