I am not able to use any of the functions in Reckon Accounts

Carly Henderson_9554852
Carly Henderson_9554852 Member Posts: 6
edited February 2018 in Accounts Hosted
None of the drop down lists or icons are working. I cannot ESC from any of the screens. It's like the system has frozen.  I have shut down and rebooted 3 times to no avail. Not able to get through on the Tech Support line. Desperately need to use my accounting software as have deadlines!! Can anyone please help me??

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi Carly,

Are there any reports being generated or possibly any Hosted windows open in the background awaiting action? Press Alt+PageUp to bring any windows hidden in the background to the foreground.

If the above is not the case, then before logging out, did you try closing the active session as well?

If not, I'd recommend doing that also. Head into the Hosted control panel and select 'Log off Remote Sessions' then log off any active sessions you find in this list. Once that is done logout, ensure that you use the logout option in the top right corner rather than closing the tab or browser window.

Let me know how you get on

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Carly Henderson_9554852
    Carly Henderson_9554852 Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2018
    Hi Rav - that worked! Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly :-) Cheers, Carly