I am running Accounts Accounting Small Business Edition and Payroll is not active

Carol Saw
Carol Saw Member Posts: 5
If I select Full Payroll in the company preferences payroll options it says that Integrated Payroll is not available.  How do I activate Payroll so I can benefit from the STP functionality.

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Carol - what version exactly do you have?  Only the Reckon Accounts Plus and higher version have integrated payroll?
  • Carol Saw
    edited February 2019
    Thanks Linda, Reckon Accounts Accounting Small Business Edition 2017.  Given that I have this version can you recommend a better solution for me for STP - I only have one employee in my company (me) and hence why I never bothered with having a payroll option
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Have you looked at Reckon One Carol?  its the most low cost payroll and accounting solution on the market - and all STP compliant etc... perhaps sign up for a trial - if you decide to proceed, I believe that Reckon will take your customers, suppliers, items, accounts etc across to it for you?  Cheers Linda
  • Carol Saw
    edited February 2019
    Thanks Linda - I will check it out
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Carol

Read up on the STP on ato site, you will find from 1-4 employees you have a reprieve for a while at least, you will be able to  upload quarterly via the portal.