I am stuck emailing payslips

Line
Line Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
In hosted, I was in the middle of emailing out the payslips and now it is stuck having sent 49 of 59 items - the send email screen isn't popping up, I can't cancel the process nor can I close the select forms to send screen. I have tried closing it and reopening but have had no luck.

Comments

• Line
    edited July 2016
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I am stuck emailing payslips. In hosted, I was in the middle of emailing out the payslips and now it is stuck having sent 49 of 59 items - the send email screen isn't popping up, I can't cancel the process nor can I close the select forms to send screen. I have tried closing it and reopening but have had no luck.
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    HI Line.  Have you tried closing down Reckon completely by closing your browser tab and then re-opening the company file by logging in to Hosted again?

You may also have to log on to Reckon Hosted again, but this time log into the Control Panel instead of Launch Accounts.  Then go to Log off Remote Sessions  and kill any session which is still active.  If you are able to achieve that, close down Reckon, close the browser tab, close down your browser, re-open and then try logging into Hosted again.  John L G
  • Lucy_8210629
    Lucy_8210629 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2016
    I have had this happen half way through also (due to clicking on another window while payslips were being emailed). So if pages go file to the back (but you know they are open, push down on ‘Alt’ and ‘PageDown’ button at the same time) to show hidden page.

• Nicole_7801064
    Nicole_7801064 Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I had it with my remittance window... same thing.  Logging off remote sessions has resolved the issue.
  • Line
    edited July 2016
    Got it - thanks!
  • Barbara Allen-Guthrie
    Barbara Allen-Guthrie Member Posts: 124 ✭✭
    edited October 2021

Okay was able to resolve by Logging out of Remote over and over, finally