I am trying to copy a file from reckon premier hosted (2015 R2) to USB for the accountant (they need

Options
Vanessa Dowd
Vanessa Dowd Member Posts: 9
edited July 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Hello. i am trying to copy a file from reckon premier hosted (2015 R2) to USB for the accountant (cannot provide log in unfortunately - they need a copy on USB). How do I do this please? :)

Comments

• John Gibson
    John Gibson Accredited Partner Posts: 47 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2017
    Options

Take a backup of hosted, save to your B drive online. Then locate and download the file to your computer using the download button near right top corner on hosted. Save the file to USB and send to your accountant (who must have Enterprise version ont heir system to be able to use!)

Try that,,,,,

John Gibson

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Vanessa,

Just to add to John's comment above, there's a video here on how to use the Floating Toolbar on Reckon Accounts Hosted including how to download files.

Cheers
    Rav

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1K93TrteAA

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Vanessa Dowd
    Vanessa Dowd Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2016
    Options
    thanks!!!! :):)