I am trying to find Easystart 2013 as my computer crashed and I have to reload it to finish my taxation

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
I need to download Easy Start 2013 please but cannot find it anywhere.
Photo of Donna

Donna

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Donna

Donna

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I am trying to find Easystart 2013 as my computer crashed and I have to reload it....

I need a copy of Reckon Easystart 2013 as  my computer crashed
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 57,814 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sam,
Head over to the Members Area and login with your Customer ID & PIN, you'll be able to download software editions available to you under the 'Download Software' menu.

If you're not sure on your Customer ID and/or PIN details, please give our Customer Service team a call and we'll be able to give that to you.
Photo of Donna

Donna

Thanks but I have been to the members area and I am unable to download as it is not there for downloading. I have my pin etc. I think the problem is the program went from Intuit to Reckon and now back to Intuit for some reason...... I still need the program though..... extremely frustrating
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 57,814 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Donna,
I think there might be something wrong there, (possibly with the login details?) as I've just had a look into it and its definitely available for download for you.

Could you give our Customer Service team a ring on 1800 RECKON(Toll free 1800 732 566) so we can straighten this out for you