I am trying to re-install my Quickbooks 2003 from my old computer to a new computer.

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
I am trying to re-install my Quickbooks 2003 from my old computer to a new computer. I have been given links by Reckon Customer service to download V 7.5 Trial and Quickbooks 2002 Trial. I do have a registered copy of V 7.4 but that is not helping me get 2003 back on my computer. I have successfully installed V7.5 Pro trial , but when I try to load Quickbooks 2002 Trial it almost gets installed and then stops at the end with a warning. "There was a problem accessing the Font Section of the Registry." You are then asked to select OK. Then it says Could not be installed and Cancelling Setup. That's as far as I can get and I apparently need to install Quicbooks 2002 to be able to Install the Quickbooks 2003 that I have on my CD. I just do not undestand why it is so hard to get a Quickbooks Program back on my Computer.
Photo of Jeffrey Meyer

Jeffrey Meyer

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 51,708 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Yup. Call me 0407744914
Photo of Jeffrey Meyer

Jeffrey Meyer

I contacted Kevin as he asked me to do. 
Well he went out of his way to help me and after a good hour or so he was able to get Quickbooks 2003 installed and running on my new PC.  I can't thank him enough for his time and efforts, I can assue him that his assistance in solving my probelm is greatly appreciated.  Once again many thanks Kevin.
Photo of Jeffrey Meyer

Jeffrey Meyer

Problem Resolved by Kevin Russell
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 51,708 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Happy to help Jeffrey.