I am trying to upgrade my reckon to the payroll app and cannot do this . Please help

Andrea curtis
Andrea curtis Member Posts: 7
edited June 2020 in Reckon One
I am trying to upgrade my free reckon to the payroll app and cannot do this . and I click on the stp and not New business. But says have an account already. Cannot trf over? The reckon free app does not have the function for employees for job keeper. Unsure how I can identify as job keeper as the only payments is for job keeper?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Are you using the same login details on the new Payroll app that you're using on the free STP app?

What is the ABN that you have registered?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Andrea curtis
    Andrea curtis Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2020
    Hi,

Thanks for your message.

ABN 85 620 477 152

Thanks
    Andrea
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Thanks for that. I've corrected the issue here so if you give it another try it should let you through this time around.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.