I am unable to email PAYG Summaries from Reckon Hosted 2018..... please advise how to fix, this has

Elise Yung
Elise Yung Member Posts: 16
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Emailing PAYG Summaries

Comments

• Elise Yung
    edited July 2018
    Nothing is emailing - I have just tried to resend a payslip and this didnt work either.
  • SimonG
    SimonG Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    I have exactly the same issue.  Am unable to email payment summaries or payslips since updating to Hosted 2018
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Elise & Simon,

Where in the process is it failing for you? How are you verifying that the emails are not being sent?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mary-ann Rogers
    Mary-ann Rogers Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    I also have the same problem. I am unable to e mail my payment summaries.

• Mary-ann Rogers
    Mary-ann Rogers Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    In the select forms to send box none of the employees show up.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Guys,
    If your Send Forms list is blank and not showing emails then it means there is a corrupt email somewhere in the list which is preventing other emails from showing. 

To resolve this you'll need to go through the process outlined in this KB article -
    Send Forms list is blank and there are no Payment Summaries to email

Unfortunately it can be a time consuming process depending on how many emails you need to clear from the list but is the only way to clear the corrupt element at this point.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• SimonG
    SimonG Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Thankyou,
    This worked eventually.  As you say, its a time consuming process that Reckon really needs to find a better solution for.  Thanks for your assistance though.
  • Elise Yung
    edited July 2018
    Yes it did work eventually and all of my employees received 3 copies of their PAYG Summary.....
  • MaryAnne Geygan
    MaryAnne Geygan Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2018
    Why is this the only way to correct this? We have somewhere over 20,000 forms backlogged to send. If this issue has been around for years, why is there not a resolution on Reckon's part, rather than relying on Users troubleshooting a known issue? This is a temporary workaround, not an actual solution to a problem. We have literally spent full work days clicking "send forms." We have been unable to send our payment summaries (which is illegal), and unable to email payslips for almost two months now. We have been on the phone with Reckon countless times, and been told we will be called back almost as many times, then had zero followup.