I am using Reckon Accounts Hosted. How do I stop the BAS from disappearing so I can work on it. It

Options
Deirdre Lowery
Deirdre Lowery Member Posts: 6
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am trying to open the BAS in Reckon Accounts Hosted and it appears on the screen momentarily but then disappears, so am not able to work on it.

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Deirdre.  Have a look at this community post which usually seems to work when trying to find the page which has disappeared into the background somewhere
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/accounts-hosted-freezes
    John L G
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I never use that BAS window, I use the Tax Summary report and a wages report. But horses for courses, you may prefer to do it that way, so I would suggest following John’s link if you do
  • Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options

It's still there and there is a CTRL something button to bring it back but I just go to to Tax reports and re-open it, it'll stay there then.

And as Kris says the Tax summary report and the payroll summary and the PAYG payroll item report should be used as well to reconcile against the BAS report. Sometimes it doesn't  and I always like to know why
  • GoGo
    GoGo Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Press Alt+Page Up this will bring it forward

• Deirdre Lowery
    Deirdre Lowery Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for you help.  Have kept notes for future reference.  I do run the tax summary report before I run the BAS report to check against.  Just like to have the "hard copy" for my own records.  Old school I guess.
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Nothing like being part of the old school, Deidre - I am part of it too!  Pleased that things worked out for you.
    John L G
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Me too