I am using Reckon Hosted, is there an issue with printing today.

Caron_8081980
Caron_8081980 Member Posts: 3
edited February 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I am using Reckon Hosted, is there an issue with printing today. I have been trying to print invoices and delivery dockets and the print option is not there.  I can save it then print from the pdf. 

Comments

• Big Hat
    Big Hat Accredited Partner Posts: 93 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2018
    You need to Save the PDF first then Print

John Peppas

• Caron_8081980
    edited February 2018
    Yes, that's what I have had to do today, but normally you can print from Reckon without saving a PDF.  
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi Caron,

If you press the 'Change' button, does your usual printer appear in the list for selection?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Caron_8081980
    edited February 2018
    Hi Rav, yes thank you I've just worked it out.
  • Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant
    Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant Member Posts: 49
    edited February 2018
    I have a client who went onto Hosted yesterday.  Printing worked perfectly yesterday,  Today they can only print one report and then nothing.  We have done all the changes in Chrome and upgraded Chrome to the latest version and still no luck.  Was beginning to wonder if there is a problem today.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi Kay,
    Are they getting any error messages when trying to print subsequent reports after the first? 

Where in the process does it fail? ie. does it get to the Chrome print options such as what Caron has in the screenshot above?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

edited February 2018
    There are no error messages.  The printing shows in the top left hand corner and then nothing happens.
  • Rav
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for getting back to me Kay. We've just tested out the printing process on 4 different reports on NZ Reckon Accounts Hosted and can't replicate the issue you're describing. 

You mentioned earlier about performing changes and updating Chrome, did you reset the browser during this as well? There's some info on that process here -
    Unable to print from Chrome on Reckon Accounts Hosted.

edited February 2018
    Hi Rav.  Yes have done that.  I have actually managed to reproduce the problem on my own computer so I think it's a file problem and not an environmental one.  I'm going to do a rebuild and see if that helps.